This report analyzes and compares AMETEK's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Pennsylvania State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
AMETEK has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the AMETEK. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: AMETEK offers superior possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, AMETEK makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superior career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: AMETEK believes that an impressive coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: excellent development resources are what allows AMETEK to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in excellent workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: AMETEK has a superior policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: AMETEK does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: AMETEK does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, AMETEK implemented a good Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: AMETEK realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an outstanding Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
AMETEK has suitable health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers suitable dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a suitable healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: AMETEK does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at AMETEK have a superior dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. AMETEK partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: AMETEK provides an extraordinary health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: AMETEK does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, AMETEK offers a valuable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: AMETEK has a suitable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: AMETEK has implemented a first-class telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. AMETEK covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: AMETEK offers a valuable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
AMETEK offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: AMETEK does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: AMETEK has a good Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: AMETEK has an excellent bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: AMETEK has an exceptional childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: AMETEK has a great commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: AMETEK has a great daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: AMETEK has a great disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a great coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: AMETEK has a first-class life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: AMETEK realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why AMETEK has a remarkable vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: AMETEK has a superior volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, AMETEK stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: AMETEK has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared AMETEK's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.