This report analyzes and compares BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY offers great career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with great developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY offers top-notch possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of top-notch career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: extraordinary development resources are what allows BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in extraordinary workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY has a valuable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an extraordinary Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY has a good Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY implemented a good counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This good counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an exceptional dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY offers a valuable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY offers its team members remarkable health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY has a superior healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY offers an extraordinary maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY has an excellent Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY has a great Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY has a great bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for first-class discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY has a suitable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY has an exceptional disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY offers a solid life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY has an excellent vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY has a superb volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY has a superb parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.