This report analyzes and compares COMPUTER TASK GROUP's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
COMPUTER TASK GROUP offers solid career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. COMPUTER TASK GROUP believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with solid developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: COMPUTER TASK GROUP believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers solid opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. COMPUTER TASK GROUP has solid resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: COMPUTER TASK GROUP offers superb coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: exceptional development resources are what allows COMPUTER TASK GROUP to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in exceptional workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: COMPUTER TASK GROUP does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: COMPUTER TASK GROUP does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: COMPUTER TASK GROUP is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why COMPUTER TASK GROUP has a solid Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, COMPUTER TASK GROUP implemented a valuable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: COMPUTER TASK GROUP has a remarkable Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at COMPUTER TASK GROUP.
COMPUTER TASK GROUP
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
COMPUTER TASK GROUP offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy COMPUTER TASK GROUP's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: COMPUTER TASK GROUP wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its top-notch counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: COMPUTER TASK GROUP offers a suitable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: COMPUTER TASK GROUP offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, COMPUTER TASK GROUP offers suitable health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: COMPUTER TASK GROUP offers an exceptional healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, COMPUTER TASK GROUP has created a first-class maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: COMPUTER TASK GROUP has implemented a superb telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. COMPUTER TASK GROUP covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: COMPUTER TASK GROUP offers a solid Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
COMPUTER TASK GROUP
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
COMPUTER TASK GROUP offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: COMPUTER TASK GROUP has an impressive 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, COMPUTER TASK GROUP offers an impressive program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, COMPUTER TASK GROUP offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: COMPUTER TASK GROUP has a great Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: COMPUTER TASK GROUP has a valuable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: COMPUTER TASK GROUP has an excellent childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: COMPUTER TASK GROUP has a great commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: COMPUTER TASK GROUP has a solid daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: COMPUTER TASK GROUP offers a top-notch short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: COMPUTER TASK GROUP offers a suitable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. COMPUTER TASK GROUP participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: COMPUTER TASK GROUP has an impressive vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: COMPUTER TASK GROUP has a top-notch volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, COMPUTER TASK GROUP stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: COMPUTER TASK GROUP has a good parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
COMPUTER TASK GROUP
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared COMPUTER TASK GROUP's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.