This report analyzes and compares CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS offers superb coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS has a remarkable policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers solid development programs for its team members. With access to solid resources, CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS offers an exceptional Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an excellent Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an extraordinary Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS has an outstanding counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This outstanding counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS provides an impressive health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS offers its team members first-class health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS offers a good healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS has a suitable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS has a solid telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS offers a suitable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS has a solid Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS has an outstanding bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS offers extraordinary commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS has a great daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS offers a superior short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS offers a solid life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS has an impressive vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS believes that exceptional volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS has an extraordinary parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CALIBER COLLISION CENTERS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.