This report analyzes and compares CARTER'S' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Georgia State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CARTER'S has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the CARTER'S. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: CARTER'S believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers suitable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. CARTER'S has suitable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: CARTER'S offers superior coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: CARTER'S offers top-notch development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to top-notch intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CARTER'S has an outstanding GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CARTER'S offers a wide variety of first-class courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by CARTER'S to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: CARTER'S does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, CARTER'S implemented a great Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CARTER'S has a suitable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CARTER'S offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CARTER'S's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CARTER'S has an excellent counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by CARTER'S to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This excellent counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at CARTER'S have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. CARTER'S partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CARTER'S offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: CARTER'S is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers exceptional health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, CARTER'S offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: CARTER'S has a great maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: CARTER'S has implemented a superb telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. CARTER'S covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: CARTER'S provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy great financial benefits at CARTER'S. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. CARTER'S offers great life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect CARTER'S to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: CARTER'S has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. CARTER'S provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class CARTER'S has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever CARTER'S contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave CARTER'S. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, CARTER'S keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CARTER'S has a valuable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: CARTER'S has a valuable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CARTER'S offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CARTER'S has a good commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CARTER'S offers a superior daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: CARTER'S has a suitable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a suitable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CARTER'S has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: CARTER'S wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a valuable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CARTER'S recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a suitable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by CARTER'S, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CARTER'S has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CARTER'S' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.