This report analyzes and compares CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB)'s employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Virginia State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB). superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers good opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) has good resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) believes that an impressive coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) offers superior development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superior intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) has a good GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) offers a wide variety of remarkable courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) has a valuable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) has a top-notch Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) has a valuable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB)
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB)'s remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) has an exceptional counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This exceptional counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) offers a valuable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) offers a solid health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) offers its team members superior health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) offers an impressive healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) has created a superior maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) has an exceptional Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB)
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) has an exceptional 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) offers an exceptional program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) has an excellent bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) offers a solid discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) offers an excellent daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) has an exceptional disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) offers an excellent life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This excellent life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a valuable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a suitable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB), on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB) has a valuable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB)
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD(CEB)'s benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.