This report analyzes and compares DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers great opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA has great resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA believes that an extraordinary coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA has a superior policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA believes that providing its team members with impressive leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using impressive tools that DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA offers an excellent Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an impressive Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an excellent Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA
|Career planning Benefits
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits
|Development resources Benefits
|GED reimbursement Benefits
|Leadership programs Benefits
|Recognition programs Benefits
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits
DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA implemented a valuable counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This valuable counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an impressive dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA offers a first-class health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA offers its team members superior health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA has a superior healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA has a great maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA has an exceptional telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA offers a great Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA
|Dental Plan Benefits
|Health Insurance Benefits
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits
|Maternity support program Benefits
|Vision Plan Benefits
DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA has a superb 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superb DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA has a great Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA has an impressive bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA has a good commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA offers a remarkable daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA offers a top-notch short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA has a top-notch life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA has an extraordinary vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA has an exceptional parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA
|401(k) plan Benefits
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits
|Bonus pay Benefits
|Childcare discount Benefits
|Commuter benefit Benefits
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits
|Life insurance Benefits
|Paid time off Benefits
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits
|Parental leave Benefits
Improve this report:
We have prepared DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.