This report analyzes and compares EEOC's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in DC State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
EEOC has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the EEOC. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: EEOC continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The impressive tools that EEOC uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a suitable coaching and mentoring program, EEOC can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: EEOC offers top-notch development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to top-notch intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: EEOC has a valuable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: EEOC does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why EEOC offers an outstanding Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: EEOC has a remarkable Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: EEOC has a first-class Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at EEOC.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
EEOC provides outstanding health benefits to enable team members and their families to have the best healthcare available, including telehealth services and consultations with various health professionals. Whether it's a fully covered dental plan or an outstanding maternity support program, employees can rest assure that their health needs are fully met.
- COUNSELING: EEOC has an impressive counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by EEOC to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This impressive counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: EEOC cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an exceptional dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: EEOC offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: EEOC offers its team members superb health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. EEOC provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: EEOC offers an outstanding healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: EEOC offers an outstanding maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: EEOC has implemented a superb telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. EEOC covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: EEOC has an extraordinary Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
EEOC offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: EEOC knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a valuable 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and EEOC will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, EEOC provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. EEOC offers a valuable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: EEOC has an outstanding Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: EEOC has a good bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: EEOC offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: EEOC has a suitable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: EEOC has a good daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: EEOC offers a superior short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: EEOC has a first-class life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: EEOC has an extraordinary vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: EEOC has a remarkable volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, EEOC stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: EEOC has an exceptional parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared EEOC's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.