This report analyzes and compares ELIASSEN GROUP's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Massachusetts State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
ELIASSEN GROUP offers valuable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. ELIASSEN GROUP believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with valuable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: ELIASSEN GROUP believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers suitable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. ELIASSEN GROUP has suitable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: ELIASSEN GROUP does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: ELIASSEN GROUP encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing good development resources, ELIASSEN GROUP supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of good resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: ELIASSEN GROUP has a suitable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: ELIASSEN GROUP does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: ELIASSEN GROUP does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: ELIASSEN GROUP has a superior Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: ELIASSEN GROUP realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an exceptional Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
ELIASSEN GROUP offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy ELIASSEN GROUP's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: ELIASSEN GROUP is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why ELIASSEN GROUP implemented a solid counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This solid counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at ELIASSEN GROUP have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. ELIASSEN GROUP partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: ELIASSEN GROUP offers a solid health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: ELIASSEN GROUP offers its team members superb health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. ELIASSEN GROUP provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: ELIASSEN GROUP has a superior healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: ELIASSEN GROUP offers an excellent maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: ELIASSEN GROUP has an excellent telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: ELIASSEN GROUP has an extraordinary Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
ELIASSEN GROUP offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: ELIASSEN GROUP knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a solid 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and ELIASSEN GROUP will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, ELIASSEN GROUP provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. ELIASSEN GROUP offers a solid vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: ELIASSEN GROUP does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: ELIASSEN GROUP has an outstanding bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: ELIASSEN GROUP offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: ELIASSEN GROUP offers extraordinary commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: ELIASSEN GROUP offers a remarkable daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: ELIASSEN GROUP has an exceptional disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: ELIASSEN GROUP offers a solid life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. ELIASSEN GROUP participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: ELIASSEN GROUP wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a suitable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: ELIASSEN GROUP has a remarkable volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, ELIASSEN GROUP stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: ELIASSEN GROUP has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared ELIASSEN GROUP's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.