This report analyzes and compares FORRESTER RESEARCH's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Massachusetts State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
FORRESTER RESEARCH has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the FORRESTER RESEARCH. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: FORRESTER RESEARCH offers superb possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, FORRESTER RESEARCH makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superb career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: FORRESTER RESEARCH offers first-class coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: impressive development resources are what allows FORRESTER RESEARCH to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in impressive workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: FORRESTER RESEARCH has a first-class policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: FORRESTER RESEARCH does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: FORRESTER RESEARCH does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: FORRESTER RESEARCH has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: FORRESTER RESEARCH has a remarkable Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at FORRESTER RESEARCH.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
FORRESTER RESEARCH offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy FORRESTER RESEARCH's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: FORRESTER RESEARCH wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superb counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: FORRESTER RESEARCH offers a valuable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: FORRESTER RESEARCH offers a suitable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: FORRESTER RESEARCH does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: FORRESTER RESEARCH offers an extraordinary healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, FORRESTER RESEARCH has created a first-class maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: FORRESTER RESEARCH has implemented a first-class telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. FORRESTER RESEARCH covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: FORRESTER RESEARCH has an excellent Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
FORRESTER RESEARCH offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: FORRESTER RESEARCH has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. FORRESTER RESEARCH provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class FORRESTER RESEARCH has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever FORRESTER RESEARCH contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave FORRESTER RESEARCH. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, FORRESTER RESEARCH keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: FORRESTER RESEARCH does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: FORRESTER RESEARCH has a suitable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: FORRESTER RESEARCH does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: FORRESTER RESEARCH has a suitable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: FORRESTER RESEARCH offers an outstanding daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: FORRESTER RESEARCH offers a remarkable short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: FORRESTER RESEARCH offers an impressive life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This impressive life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: FORRESTER RESEARCH wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a solid vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: FORRESTER RESEARCH recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a suitable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by FORRESTER RESEARCH, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: FORRESTER RESEARCH has an impressive parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared FORRESTER RESEARCH's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.