This report analyzes and compares HEICO's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Florida State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
HEICO has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the HEICO. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: HEICO believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers great opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. HEICO has great resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: HEICO offers first-class coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: extraordinary development resources are what allows HEICO to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in extraordinary workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: HEICO has a solid GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: HEICO believes that providing its team members with exceptional leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using exceptional tools that HEICO provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: HEICO does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: HEICO knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an outstanding Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to HEICO.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: HEICO realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an excellent Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits
|Development resources Benefits
|GED reimbursement Benefits
|Leadership programs Benefits
|Recognition programs Benefits
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits
HEICO offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy HEICO's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: HEICO has an impressive counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by HEICO to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This impressive counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at HEICO have a superb dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. HEICO partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: HEICO provides an impressive health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, HEICO offers solid health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, HEICO offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: HEICO offers an impressive maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: HEICO has implemented a first-class telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. HEICO covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: HEICO offers a valuable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits
|Health Insurance Benefits
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits
|Maternity support program Benefits
|Vision Plan Benefits
HEICO offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: HEICO has an outstanding 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, HEICO offers an outstanding program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, HEICO offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: HEICO does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: HEICO offers superior bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for HEICO, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: HEICO offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: HEICO offers extraordinary commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: HEICO offers a top-notch daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: HEICO offers a first-class short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: HEICO offers a suitable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. HEICO participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: HEICO wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a great vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: HEICO does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: HEICO has an impressive parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits
|Bonus pay Benefits
|Childcare discount Benefits
|Commuter benefit Benefits
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits
|Life insurance Benefits
|Paid time off Benefits
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits
|Parental leave Benefits
Improve this report:
We have prepared HEICO's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.