This report analyzes and compares INFORMATION BUILDERS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
INFORMATION BUILDERS has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the INFORMATION BUILDERS. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: INFORMATION BUILDERS offers remarkable possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, INFORMATION BUILDERS makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of remarkable career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: INFORMATION BUILDERS offers remarkable coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: impressive development resources are what allows INFORMATION BUILDERS to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in impressive workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: INFORMATION BUILDERS has an outstanding GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: INFORMATION BUILDERS offers a wide variety of superb courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by INFORMATION BUILDERS to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: INFORMATION BUILDERS does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: INFORMATION BUILDERS knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an excellent Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to INFORMATION BUILDERS.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: INFORMATION BUILDERS has a suitable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits
|Development resources Benefits
|GED reimbursement Benefits
|Leadership programs Benefits
|Recognition programs Benefits
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits
INFORMATION BUILDERS offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy INFORMATION BUILDERS's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: INFORMATION BUILDERS has an excellent counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by INFORMATION BUILDERS to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This excellent counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at INFORMATION BUILDERS have a superior dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. INFORMATION BUILDERS partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: INFORMATION BUILDERS provides an extraordinary health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: INFORMATION BUILDERS does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: INFORMATION BUILDERS has a first-class healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, INFORMATION BUILDERS has created a remarkable maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: INFORMATION BUILDERS has a solid telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. INFORMATION BUILDERS can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: INFORMATION BUILDERS provides a top-notch Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits
|Health Insurance Benefits
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits
|Maternity support program Benefits
|Vision Plan Benefits
INFORMATION BUILDERS offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: INFORMATION BUILDERS does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: INFORMATION BUILDERS does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: INFORMATION BUILDERS has an excellent bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: INFORMATION BUILDERS offers a solid discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: INFORMATION BUILDERS has a suitable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: INFORMATION BUILDERS has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: INFORMATION BUILDERS has an extraordinary disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: INFORMATION BUILDERS has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: INFORMATION BUILDERS wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a valuable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: INFORMATION BUILDERS believes that excellent volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why INFORMATION BUILDERS offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: INFORMATION BUILDERS has a first-class parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits
|Bonus pay Benefits
|Childcare discount Benefits
|Commuter benefit Benefits
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits
|Life insurance Benefits
|Paid time off Benefits
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits
|Parental leave Benefits
Improve this report:
We have prepared INFORMATION BUILDERS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.