This report analyzes and compares KODAK ALARIS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
KODAK ALARIS offers good career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. KODAK ALARIS believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with good developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: KODAK ALARIS offers superior possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, KODAK ALARIS makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superior career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: KODAK ALARIS does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: KODAK ALARIS encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing good development resources, KODAK ALARIS supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of good resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: KODAK ALARIS has a valuable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: KODAK ALARIS does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: KODAK ALARIS offers a top-notch Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: KODAK ALARIS knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an extraordinary Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to KODAK ALARIS.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: KODAK ALARIS has a superb Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at KODAK ALARIS.
|Career planning Benefits
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits
|Development resources Benefits
|GED reimbursement Benefits
|Leadership programs Benefits
|Recognition programs Benefits
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits
KODAK ALARIS offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy KODAK ALARIS's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: KODAK ALARIS wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superb counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: KODAK ALARIS cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an exceptional dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: KODAK ALARIS provides an extraordinary health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: KODAK ALARIS does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, KODAK ALARIS offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: KODAK ALARIS offers an impressive maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: KODAK ALARIS has a good telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. KODAK ALARIS can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: KODAK ALARIS provides a superb Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits
|Health Insurance Benefits
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits
|Maternity support program Benefits
|Vision Plan Benefits
KODAK ALARIS offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: KODAK ALARIS has an impressive 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, KODAK ALARIS offers an impressive program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, KODAK ALARIS offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: KODAK ALARIS does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: KODAK ALARIS offers first-class bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for KODAK ALARIS, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: KODAK ALARIS does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: KODAK ALARIS offers excellent commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: KODAK ALARIS offers a superb daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: KODAK ALARIS has an extraordinary disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: KODAK ALARIS offers a good life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. KODAK ALARIS participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: KODAK ALARIS realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why KODAK ALARIS has a first-class vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: KODAK ALARIS recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a great volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by KODAK ALARIS, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: KODAK ALARIS has a great parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits
|Bonus pay Benefits
|Childcare discount Benefits
|Commuter benefit Benefits
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits
|Life insurance Benefits
|Paid time off Benefits
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits
|Parental leave Benefits
Improve this report:
We have prepared KODAK ALARIS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.