This report analyzes and compares LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Florida State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS offers remarkable possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of remarkable career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS offers superb coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS has a superior policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS offers a wide variety of top-notch courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS offers a superb Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an extraordinary Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an impressive Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS implemented a great counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This great counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an excellent dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS offers a suitable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS offers an outstanding healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS has a good maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS has a suitable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS has an exceptional Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS has a top-notch Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS.
- BONUS PAY: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS has an impressive bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS has a good commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS offers an impressive daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS offers a superb short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS offers an exceptional life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This exceptional life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS has a superb vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS believes that exceptional volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS has a solid parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared LOEWS HOTELS & RESORTS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.