This report analyzes and compares MISSISSIPPI POWER's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Mississippi State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
MISSISSIPPI POWER offers extraordinary career benefits to help its team members achieve their full potential and maximize their contributions to MISSISSIPPI POWER with rich developmental resources, fully covered tuitions for colleges, and effective onboarding programs. For employees who have what it takes to be a leader, MISSISSIPPI POWER offers extraordinary leadership programs.
- CAREER PLANNING: MISSISSIPPI POWER continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that MISSISSIPPI POWER uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: MISSISSIPPI POWER offers remarkable coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: extraordinary development resources are what allows MISSISSIPPI POWER to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in extraordinary workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: MISSISSIPPI POWER has an extraordinary GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: MISSISSIPPI POWER offers a wide variety of superb courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by MISSISSIPPI POWER to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: MISSISSIPPI POWER offers a superior Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: MISSISSIPPI POWER has a remarkable Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: MISSISSIPPI POWER realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an exceptional Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
MISSISSIPPI POWER offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy MISSISSIPPI POWER's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: MISSISSIPPI POWER is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why MISSISSIPPI POWER implemented a good counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This good counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: MISSISSIPPI POWER offers a great dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: MISSISSIPPI POWER offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: MISSISSIPPI POWER does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: MISSISSIPPI POWER offers an exceptional healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: MISSISSIPPI POWER has a solid maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: MISSISSIPPI POWER has implemented a superb telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. MISSISSIPPI POWER covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: MISSISSIPPI POWER has an extraordinary Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
MISSISSIPPI POWER offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: MISSISSIPPI POWER does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: MISSISSIPPI POWER has an excellent Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: MISSISSIPPI POWER offers superior bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for MISSISSIPPI POWER, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: MISSISSIPPI POWER has an extraordinary childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: MISSISSIPPI POWER acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: MISSISSIPPI POWER offers an outstanding daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: MISSISSIPPI POWER offers a remarkable short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: MISSISSIPPI POWER offers a good life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. MISSISSIPPI POWER participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: MISSISSIPPI POWER has an exceptional vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: MISSISSIPPI POWER does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: MISSISSIPPI POWER has an extraordinary parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared MISSISSIPPI POWER's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.