This report analyzes and compares GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Wisconsin State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers great opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS has great resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS offers superb coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS offers remarkable development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to remarkable intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS offers an exceptional Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an exceptional Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS has a solid Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an outstanding dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS offers a suitable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS offers valuable health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS has a top-notch healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS offers an exceptional maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS has a valuable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS has a solid bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for remarkable discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS has a great commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS offers a superb daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS offers a first-class short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS has a superior life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a solid vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a good volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS has an outstanding parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.