This report analyzes and compares PIVOTAL's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
PIVOTAL has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the PIVOTAL. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: PIVOTAL believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers great opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. PIVOTAL has great resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: PIVOTAL offers top-notch coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: PIVOTAL offers first-class development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to first-class intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: PIVOTAL has a solid GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: PIVOTAL is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers great development programs for its team members. With access to great resources, PIVOTAL ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: PIVOTAL does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: PIVOTAL knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an impressive Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to PIVOTAL.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: PIVOTAL has a top-notch Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at PIVOTAL.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
PIVOTAL offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy PIVOTAL's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: PIVOTAL does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: PIVOTAL cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an extraordinary dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: PIVOTAL offers a first-class health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: PIVOTAL does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: PIVOTAL offers an impressive healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, PIVOTAL has created a top-notch maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: PIVOTAL has implemented a first-class telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. PIVOTAL covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: PIVOTAL has an extraordinary Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
PIVOTAL offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: PIVOTAL has a top-notch 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. PIVOTAL provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a top-notch PIVOTAL has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever PIVOTAL contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave PIVOTAL. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, PIVOTAL keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: PIVOTAL has a top-notch Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by PIVOTAL.
- BONUS PAY: PIVOTAL has an outstanding bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: PIVOTAL has an exceptional childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: PIVOTAL offers exceptional commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: PIVOTAL offers an excellent daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: PIVOTAL offers a remarkable short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: PIVOTAL offers a great life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. PIVOTAL participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: PIVOTAL wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a great vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: PIVOTAL has a remarkable volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, PIVOTAL stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: PIVOTAL has an impressive parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared PIVOTAL's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.