This report analyzes and compares TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The extraordinary tools that TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing great development resources, TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of great resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE has an exceptional GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers solid development programs for its team members. With access to solid resources, TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE has a suitable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superior counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE provides an exceptional health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE has a superb healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE offers an extraordinary maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE has an extraordinary Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a good 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE offers a good vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE has a first-class Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE.
- BONUS PAY: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE offers first-class bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE offers a solid discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them top-notch commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE offers an excellent daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE offers a superb short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE offers a valuable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE has an impressive vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a suitable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE has a top-notch parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared TEXAS AMERICAN TITLE's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.