This report analyzes and compares AM GENERAL's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Indiana State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
AM GENERAL has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the AM GENERAL. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: AM GENERAL continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that AM GENERAL uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: AM GENERAL believes that an extraordinary coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: excellent development resources are what allows AM GENERAL to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in excellent workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: AM GENERAL does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: AM GENERAL offers a wide variety of remarkable courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by AM GENERAL to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: AM GENERAL does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: AM GENERAL knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an outstanding Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to AM GENERAL.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: AM GENERAL has a top-notch Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at AM GENERAL.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
AM GENERAL offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy AM GENERAL's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: AM GENERAL does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at AM GENERAL have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. AM GENERAL partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: AM GENERAL provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: AM GENERAL offers its team members first-class health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. AM GENERAL provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: AM GENERAL offers an outstanding healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: AM GENERAL offers an outstanding maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: AM GENERAL has implemented a superior telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. AM GENERAL covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: AM GENERAL has an exceptional Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy solid financial benefits at AM GENERAL. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. AM GENERAL offers solid life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect AM GENERAL to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: AM GENERAL does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: AM GENERAL does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: AM GENERAL has an excellent bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: AM GENERAL does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: AM GENERAL acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them top-notch commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: AM GENERAL has a suitable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: AM GENERAL has a solid disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a solid coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: AM GENERAL has a first-class life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: AM GENERAL wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a solid vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: AM GENERAL has a superb volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, AM GENERAL stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: AM GENERAL has a first-class parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared AM GENERAL's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.