This report analyzes and compares PATRICK INDUSTRIES' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Indiana State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
PATRICK INDUSTRIES offers valuable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. PATRICK INDUSTRIES believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with valuable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: PATRICK INDUSTRIES believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers valuable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. PATRICK INDUSTRIES has valuable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: PATRICK INDUSTRIES does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: PATRICK INDUSTRIES encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing great development resources, PATRICK INDUSTRIES supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of great resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: PATRICK INDUSTRIES has a valuable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: PATRICK INDUSTRIES is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers good development programs for its team members. With access to good resources, PATRICK INDUSTRIES ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: PATRICK INDUSTRIES does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, PATRICK INDUSTRIES implemented a suitable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: PATRICK INDUSTRIES realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an outstanding Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
PATRICK INDUSTRIES offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy PATRICK INDUSTRIES's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: PATRICK INDUSTRIES is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why PATRICK INDUSTRIES implemented a great counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This great counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at PATRICK INDUSTRIES have a superior dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. PATRICK INDUSTRIES partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: PATRICK INDUSTRIES provides an excellent health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, PATRICK INDUSTRIES offers solid health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, PATRICK INDUSTRIES offers a valuable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: PATRICK INDUSTRIES offers an impressive maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: PATRICK INDUSTRIES has an exceptional telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: PATRICK INDUSTRIES provides a superior Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
PATRICK INDUSTRIES offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: PATRICK INDUSTRIES has an impressive 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, PATRICK INDUSTRIES offers an impressive program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, PATRICK INDUSTRIES offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: PATRICK INDUSTRIES has an exceptional Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: PATRICK INDUSTRIES has an exceptional bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: PATRICK INDUSTRIES offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: PATRICK INDUSTRIES offers outstanding commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: PATRICK INDUSTRIES has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: PATRICK INDUSTRIES has a solid disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a solid coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: PATRICK INDUSTRIES has a superb life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: PATRICK INDUSTRIES realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why PATRICK INDUSTRIES has a remarkable vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: PATRICK INDUSTRIES believes that impressive volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why PATRICK INDUSTRIES offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: PATRICK INDUSTRIES has a first-class parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared PATRICK INDUSTRIES' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.