This report analyzes and compares AMERICAN RED CROSS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in DC State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
AMERICAN RED CROSS has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the AMERICAN RED CROSS. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: AMERICAN RED CROSS believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers solid opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. AMERICAN RED CROSS has solid resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: AMERICAN RED CROSS does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: extraordinary development resources are what allows AMERICAN RED CROSS to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in extraordinary workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: AMERICAN RED CROSS has an outstanding GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: AMERICAN RED CROSS does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: AMERICAN RED CROSS is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why AMERICAN RED CROSS has a valuable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: AMERICAN RED CROSS knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an extraordinary Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to AMERICAN RED CROSS.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: AMERICAN RED CROSS has a superb Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at AMERICAN RED CROSS.
AMERICAN RED CROSS
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
AMERICAN RED CROSS offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy AMERICAN RED CROSS's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: AMERICAN RED CROSS wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its top-notch counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: AMERICAN RED CROSS offers a great dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: AMERICAN RED CROSS provides an excellent health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: AMERICAN RED CROSS offers its team members superb health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. AMERICAN RED CROSS provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: AMERICAN RED CROSS offers an impressive healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: AMERICAN RED CROSS offers an excellent maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: AMERICAN RED CROSS has a good telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. AMERICAN RED CROSS can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: AMERICAN RED CROSS offers a good Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
AMERICAN RED CROSS
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
AMERICAN RED CROSS offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: AMERICAN RED CROSS knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a solid 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and AMERICAN RED CROSS will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, AMERICAN RED CROSS provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. AMERICAN RED CROSS offers a solid vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: AMERICAN RED CROSS has a top-notch Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by AMERICAN RED CROSS.
- BONUS PAY: AMERICAN RED CROSS offers top-notch bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for AMERICAN RED CROSS, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: AMERICAN RED CROSS offers a good discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: AMERICAN RED CROSS offers extraordinary commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: AMERICAN RED CROSS offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: AMERICAN RED CROSS has a valuable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a valuable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: AMERICAN RED CROSS has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: AMERICAN RED CROSS realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why AMERICAN RED CROSS has a remarkable vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: AMERICAN RED CROSS does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: AMERICAN RED CROSS has a great parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
AMERICAN RED CROSS
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared AMERICAN RED CROSS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.