This report analyzes and compares AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in DC State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION offers valuable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with valuable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The outstanding tools that AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION offers superb coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: outstanding development resources are what allows AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in outstanding workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION has a solid GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION implemented a good Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION does not offer tuition reimbursement.
AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION has an exceptional counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This exceptional counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION offers a good dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION offers suitable health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION offers an exceptional healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION offers an extraordinary maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION has an excellent Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION offers top-notch bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for top-notch discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them first-class commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION offers a remarkable daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION has an impressive disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION offers a suitable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION has a superior vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION believes that extraordinary volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION has a superb parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.