This report analyzes and compares BRINKER INTERNATIONAL's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
BRINKER INTERNATIONAL has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the BRINKER INTERNATIONAL. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL offers top-notch possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, BRINKER INTERNATIONAL makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of top-notch career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing good development resources, BRINKER INTERNATIONAL supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of good resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL has an exceptional GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL believes that providing its team members with excellent leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using excellent tools that BRINKER INTERNATIONAL provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL has a top-notch Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL has a suitable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
BRINKER INTERNATIONAL offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy BRINKER INTERNATIONAL's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its top-notch counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL offers a valuable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL offers its team members superb health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. BRINKER INTERNATIONAL provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL offers an impressive healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, BRINKER INTERNATIONAL has created a superior maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL has implemented a top-notch telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. BRINKER INTERNATIONAL covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL has an extraordinary Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy valuable financial benefits at BRINKER INTERNATIONAL. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. BRINKER INTERNATIONAL offers valuable life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect BRINKER INTERNATIONAL to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL has a suitable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL has a solid bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL offers a superb daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL offers a first-class short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL offers an excellent life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This excellent life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a solid vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL has a superior volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, BRINKER INTERNATIONAL stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: BRINKER INTERNATIONAL has a first-class parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared BRINKER INTERNATIONAL's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.