This report analyzes and compares COMPASS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
COMPASS has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the COMPASS. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: COMPASS offers remarkable possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, COMPASS makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of remarkable career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: COMPASS believes that an extraordinary coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: COMPASS encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing solid development resources, COMPASS supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of solid resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: COMPASS has a great GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: COMPASS offers a wide variety of first-class courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by COMPASS to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why COMPASS offers an extraordinary Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: COMPASS knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an exceptional Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to COMPASS.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: COMPASS does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
COMPASS offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy COMPASS's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: COMPASS is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why COMPASS implemented a solid counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This solid counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at COMPASS have a superior dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. COMPASS partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: COMPASS offers a superb health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: COMPASS offers its team members superior health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. COMPASS provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: COMPASS offers an excellent healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: COMPASS has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: COMPASS has implemented a first-class telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. COMPASS covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: COMPASS has an impressive Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
COMPASS offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: COMPASS has an outstanding 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, COMPASS offers an outstanding program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, COMPASS offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: COMPASS has a remarkable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by COMPASS.
- BONUS PAY: COMPASS offers remarkable bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for COMPASS, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: COMPASS has an excellent childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: COMPASS has a solid commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: COMPASS has a solid daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: COMPASS offers a superior short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: COMPASS offers a good life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. COMPASS participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: COMPASS has an outstanding vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: COMPASS believes that impressive volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why COMPASS offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: COMPASS has a superior parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared COMPASS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.