This report analyzes and compares JOB ON CORP's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in DC State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
JOB ON CORP offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. JOB ON CORP believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: JOB ON CORP offers superior possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, JOB ON CORP makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superior career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: JOB ON CORP does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: JOB ON CORP encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing solid development resources, JOB ON CORP supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of solid resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: JOB ON CORP has a superb policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: JOB ON CORP does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: JOB ON CORP is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why JOB ON CORP has a suitable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: JOB ON CORP has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: JOB ON CORP has a solid Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
JOB ON CORP
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
JOB ON CORP offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy JOB ON CORP's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: JOB ON CORP is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why JOB ON CORP implemented a suitable counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This suitable counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at JOB ON CORP have a remarkable dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. JOB ON CORP partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: JOB ON CORP provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, JOB ON CORP offers great health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: JOB ON CORP has a first-class healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: JOB ON CORP has a solid maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: JOB ON CORP has a valuable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. JOB ON CORP can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: JOB ON CORP provides a superior Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
JOB ON CORP
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
JOB ON CORP offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: JOB ON CORP knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a valuable 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and JOB ON CORP will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, JOB ON CORP provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. JOB ON CORP offers a valuable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: JOB ON CORP does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: JOB ON CORP offers superb bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for JOB ON CORP, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: JOB ON CORP offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: JOB ON CORP has a great commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: JOB ON CORP offers a remarkable daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: JOB ON CORP has an impressive disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: JOB ON CORP offers an extraordinary life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This extraordinary life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: JOB ON CORP realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why JOB ON CORP has a remarkable vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: JOB ON CORP has a superior volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, JOB ON CORP stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: JOB ON CORP has an exceptional parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
JOB ON CORP
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared JOB ON CORP's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.