This report analyzes and compares NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in DC State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The extraordinary tools that NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES believes that an impressive coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: exceptional development resources are what allows NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in exceptional workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES has a valuable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES offers a wide variety of top-notch courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES implemented a suitable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES does not offer tuition reimbursement.
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES implemented a suitable counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This suitable counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an impressive dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES provides an extraordinary health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES offers its team members first-class health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES offers an exceptional healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES has created a superb maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES has an excellent Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES has a top-notch 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a top-notch NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES has an impressive bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES offers outstanding commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES offers a superb daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES offers a remarkable short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES has a first-class life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES has an impressive vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a great volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.