This report analyzes and compares NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in DC State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING offers remarkable possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of remarkable career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING offers superb coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING offers first-class development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to first-class intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING has a first-class policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING believes that providing its team members with impressive leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using impressive tools that NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING has a good Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING implemented a valuable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING does not offer tuition reimbursement.
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING
|Career planning Benefits
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits
|Development resources Benefits
|GED reimbursement Benefits
|Leadership programs Benefits
|Recognition programs Benefits
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING offers a solid dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING offers a top-notch health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING offers its team members first-class health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING offers an exceptional healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING has implemented a first-class telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING has an outstanding Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING
|Dental Plan Benefits
|Health Insurance Benefits
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits
|Maternity support program Benefits
|Vision Plan Benefits
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING has a superb 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superb NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING has an exceptional Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING has an extraordinary bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING offers a solid discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING offers outstanding commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING has a great daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING offers a remarkable short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING has a superior life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING has an exceptional vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING has a top-notch parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING
|401(k) plan Benefits
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits
|Bonus pay Benefits
|Childcare discount Benefits
|Commuter benefit Benefits
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits
|Life insurance Benefits
|Paid time off Benefits
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits
|Parental leave Benefits
Improve this report:
We have prepared NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.