This report analyzes and compares OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in DC State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a good coaching and mentoring program, OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: impressive development resources are what allows OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in impressive workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY has a superior policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY believes that providing its team members with excellent leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using excellent tools that OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY offers a top-notch Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY implemented a solid Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY has a superb Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY.
OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY implemented a suitable counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This suitable counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY have a top-notch dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY offers a superb health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY offers its team members remarkable health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY has a first-class healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY has an extraordinary telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY provides a superb Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY has an impressive Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY offers first-class bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for first-class discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them first-class commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY offers a superb daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY has a good disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a good coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY offers a suitable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY has an impressive vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY has a first-class volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY has a superb parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared OFFICE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.