This report analyzes and compares PRICELINE's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Connecticut State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
PRICELINE has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the PRICELINE. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: PRICELINE continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The excellent tools that PRICELINE uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: PRICELINE does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: PRICELINE encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing solid development resources, PRICELINE supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of solid resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: PRICELINE has an exceptional GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: PRICELINE does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why PRICELINE offers an excellent Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, PRICELINE implemented a good Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: PRICELINE realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an extraordinary Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
PRICELINE offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy PRICELINE's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: PRICELINE wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its first-class counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: PRICELINE offers a good dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: PRICELINE offers a superior health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: PRICELINE is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers exceptional health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, PRICELINE offers a good healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: PRICELINE offers an extraordinary maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: PRICELINE has implemented a remarkable telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. PRICELINE covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: PRICELINE has an excellent Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
PRICELINE offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: PRICELINE has an outstanding 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, PRICELINE offers an outstanding program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, PRICELINE offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: PRICELINE does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: PRICELINE offers superb bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for PRICELINE, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: PRICELINE does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: PRICELINE offers exceptional commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: PRICELINE offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: PRICELINE offers a top-notch short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: PRICELINE has a top-notch life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: PRICELINE wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a good vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: PRICELINE has a top-notch volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, PRICELINE stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: PRICELINE has a good parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared PRICELINE's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.