This report analyzes and compares FOLDING@HOME's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
FOLDING@HOME offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. FOLDING@HOME believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: FOLDING@HOME continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The extraordinary tools that FOLDING@HOME uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: FOLDING@HOME does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: FOLDING@HOME encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing great development resources, FOLDING@HOME supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of great resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: FOLDING@HOME has an exceptional GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: FOLDING@HOME does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: FOLDING@HOME does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: FOLDING@HOME has a superb Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: FOLDING@HOME has a top-notch Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at FOLDING@HOME.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
FOLDING@HOME offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy FOLDING@HOME's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: FOLDING@HOME does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: FOLDING@HOME offers a suitable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: FOLDING@HOME offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: FOLDING@HOME is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers exceptional health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: FOLDING@HOME has a remarkable healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, FOLDING@HOME has created a top-notch maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: FOLDING@HOME has implemented a first-class telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. FOLDING@HOME covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: FOLDING@HOME offers a great Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
FOLDING@HOME offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: FOLDING@HOME has a superb 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. FOLDING@HOME provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superb FOLDING@HOME has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever FOLDING@HOME contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave FOLDING@HOME. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, FOLDING@HOME keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: FOLDING@HOME has a good Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: FOLDING@HOME has a great bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: FOLDING@HOME offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: FOLDING@HOME acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superb commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: FOLDING@HOME has a solid daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: FOLDING@HOME has an exceptional disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: FOLDING@HOME has a first-class life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: FOLDING@HOME realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why FOLDING@HOME has a superior vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: FOLDING@HOME believes that extraordinary volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why FOLDING@HOME offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: FOLDING@HOME has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared FOLDING@HOME's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.