This report analyzes and compares LYFT's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
LYFT has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the LYFT. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: LYFT offers superb possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, LYFT makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superb career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: LYFT does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: exceptional development resources are what allows LYFT to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in exceptional workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: LYFT has a solid GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: LYFT is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers solid development programs for its team members. With access to solid resources, LYFT ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: LYFT is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why LYFT has a good Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, LYFT implemented a good Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: LYFT realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an outstanding Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
LYFT offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy LYFT's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: LYFT is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why LYFT implemented a great counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This great counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at LYFT have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. LYFT partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: LYFT offers a superb health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, LYFT offers good health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: LYFT offers an extraordinary healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: LYFT has a good maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: LYFT has implemented a superb telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. LYFT covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: LYFT offers a great Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy great financial benefits at LYFT. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. LYFT offers great life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect LYFT to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: LYFT has an excellent 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, LYFT offers an excellent program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, LYFT offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: LYFT has an extraordinary Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: LYFT offers superb bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for LYFT, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: LYFT does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: LYFT has a good commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: LYFT has a solid daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: LYFT has a solid disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a solid coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: LYFT offers an extraordinary life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This extraordinary life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: LYFT wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a solid vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: LYFT does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: LYFT has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared LYFT's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.