This report analyzes and compares KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Washington State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM offers good career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with good developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The extraordinary tools that KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a good coaching and mentoring program, KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM offers top-notch development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to top-notch intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM implemented a solid Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an excellent Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its first-class counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM has a first-class healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM has created a remarkable maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM has an excellent telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM offers a solid Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a suitable 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM offers a suitable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM has an outstanding bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM has an impressive childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM offers extraordinary commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM has an impressive disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM offers an exceptional life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This exceptional life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM has a top-notch vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM has an exceptional parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared KING COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.